Do you have extensive scripting knowledge, a strong passion for technology and an enthusiasm for identifying areas of improvement? Want to join a cutting edge tech company, with a warm inclusive culture where it's safe to fail - and help us provide guidance, directions, and stable IT solutions to enhance the end user experience for our teams? Apply today - no CV needed, all we need is your name, email and phone number! We'll cover the rest later.
Insights from the team
Team Yoda, within Enterprise IT, is responsible for “Digital workplace, collaboration, and integrations”. We deliver client management, collaboration applications, identity access management, and application integrations. If possible all these should be self serviced as that a core principle in the team.
The broader business look to Team Yoda to provide guidance, directions, and stable IT solutions which enhance the end user experience. As part of this we deliver user facing documentation and internal documentation in addition to relevant policies.
Team Yoda is technically diverse, creative, autonomous team, and we value personal development and learning. We take pride in taking responsibility of our delivery and our decisions.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
The users we serve are both the user base of developers with complex needs and other teams within the company who need to interact with applications we manage. To do this we can choose our own tools, methods and platforms, and have the freedom to be creative in how we solve these needs. We automate as a principle to ensure equality of service and repeatability of tasks. That way, all users get the same level of service regardless of physical or organizational home.
As a member of team Yoda, your mission will be to:
- Design, create and maintain self-service applications and APIs for our developers. For example; requesting accounts and permissions, provisioning VMs and ordering hardware.
- Design and create Business-to-business integrations between our internal services and 3rd party vendor applications. For example; employee management system with active directory, synchronization of ticket systems between our systems and our partners, service desk with CI systems for automated repository creation.
- Produce and maintain documentation of IT policies, system architecture and guidelines for both end users and internal technical staff. For example; access structure, guidelines on naming convention for communication channels.
- Broaden the expertise and knowledge within the team and organization through knowledge sharing sessions, pair programming and discussions.
What's in it for you?
As a valued team member you will have actual influence on how things are done at Zenseact. You will be asked to try out new technologies and see if they could be valuable to the company at large. You'll have access to many work benefits that for instance include trust time, meaning that you can be flexible in how you plan and distribute your working hours together with your team. Our office is a place where people enjoy spending time, but we also offer you a flexibility in working remotely if it is more efficient. We trust our teams to jointly decide the best way to work in order to create value together. We have 30 days vacation and on top of that we also offer work time reduction which adds up to appr. 8 days of leave per year, we have a generous health benefit, car lease subsidy and home office equipment benefit. You'll also be able to attend training and conferences to develop your expertise - just like your colleagues who are always interested in trying out new things. Working at Zenseact means working within a company that has a diverse culture with a lot of team autonomy, allowing you to not be dependent on rigid company policies.
Qualifications & experience
We are looking for a team member that has extensive scripting knowledge, a strong passion for technology and an enthusiasm for identifying areas of improvement.
- Experience in languages such as PowerShell, Python, Bash, etc.
- Git / Gerrit Experience
- Linux familiarity/experience
- Azure Experience (identity/auth)
- 3rd party integration experience
- Active Directory/LDAP experience
- Understanding of network fundamentals such as DNS, DHCP.
- Understanding of virtualization such as VMs and VDIs
- Knowledge about security best practices for IT systems
- Relevant educational background, e.g. Bachelor degree in an IT field or equivalent working experience.
Nice to have
- Virtual machine environment experience (VMware Horizon etc)
- Company / End User IT policy / WoW implementation experience
- Database experience such as PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL etc.
- CI/CD experience with for example Gerrit, Zuul, GoCD, Artifactory etc
- Container experience such as K8s/OpenShift, Docker/Podman etc.
What more do we offer?
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Our software makes a difference.
Using AI-based technology to create the ultimate driver support, we’re fighting to end car accidents and make roads safe for everyone. Every year, around 1,4 million people die in traffic while approximately 50 million people get injured. Many get disabled as a result of their injury. We can do better.
One purpose, one product.
We’re a software company dedicated to revolutionizing car safety. By designing the complete software stack for autonomous driving and advanced driver-assistance systems, we’re fighting to end car accidents and make roads safe for everyone. Zenseact was founded by Volvo Cars, and the teams are based in Gothenburg, Sweden, and Shanghai, China. When we aim for zero accidents faster, we strive to speed up the transition to safe automation. This is essentially achieved by making cars updatable – like a computer or a phone. With regular software updates, a vehicle can be made safer long after its production. By accelerating improvement loops, shortening development cycles, and deploying high-capacity software quickly, we can make cars safer, faster.
Culture with people at heart
To achieve our mission of saving lives and ending traffic accidents is to go where nobody has before. It requires us to venture into the unknown, pioneering new technology and pushing the frontier of autonomous driving. While there’s no denying our determination and expertise, we must stand united to succeed. By fostering a culture of support and enablement – a place of psychological safety where all of us can thrive – everything else will follow. We call this a people-at-heart culture. This culture means caring. It means the company cares about me, and we care about one another. It means sharing, so we give each other energy and have fun together. Our culture is also about belonging. It’s important to feel at home and that we can be ourselves at work. Finally, a people-at-heart culture means well-being. So, we enjoy the flexibility needed to be and do our best – at work and in life.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.