Zenseact is an autonomous driving software powerhouse on a mission to develop groundbreaking AI and software eliminating collisions in traffic and freeing up time for our users around the globe. Zenseact is deploying its OnePilot autonomous driving service on our lead customers’, Polestar and Volvo Cars, a coming vehicle platform that carries game-changing compute and sensing technologies never experienced in the automotive industry. Zenseact China’s mission is to develop and deploy Zenseact’s OnePilot autonomous driving software service for its lead customers Polestar and Volvo Cars in the Chinese market and drive the commercial expansion to other innovative carmakers in China.
- Be part of the global agile product organization for AD/ADAS function development
- Develop software components for embedded applications based on feature requirements
- Develop tests and verify your code
- Engage in continuous release activities
- Test and troubleshoot your software in the test vehicles
- Thrive in the startup phase of a new field, where processes and tools are yet to be fully implemented, rather than in a phase of handling legacy structures
- Enjoy working in a transparent and humble organization where we do our best to live by the agile principles and support each other
- Like to have fun at work, since you are passionate and proud of what we do
To be successful in this role you should have the following qualifications:
- Be highly skilled in C++ and good knowledge of Python
- Be experienced in developing and deploying embedded software
- Be experienced with Git and Gerrit
- Be experienced in working in Linux environment
- Have excellent communication skills, enjoying working in an international organization
- Have strong knowledge of agile methodologies
Experience with any of this will give you an extra edge:
- AD/ADAS software development
- Vehicle dynamics and control
- Knowledge of Sensor Fusion
- Knowledge of Signal processing and Control Engineering
- HD/SD maps
In addition, we believe you meet the following requirements:
- Minimum Bachelor's degree in computer science or Engineering or related
- Minimum 3 years of relevant work experience, preferably from the automotive, or other High-Tech industry
- Fluent in English, both written and orally
More about Zenseact
Our software makes a difference.
Using AI-based technology to create the ultimate driver support, we’re fighting to end car accidents and make roads safe for everyone. Every year, around 1,4 million people die in traffic while approximately 50 million people get injured. Many get disabled as a result of their injury. We can do better.
One purpose, one product.
We’re a software company dedicated to revolutionizing car safety. By designing the complete software stack for autonomous driving and advanced driver-assistance systems, we’re fighting to end car accidents and make roads safe for everyone. Zenseact was founded by Volvo Cars, and the teams are based in Gothenburg, Sweden, and Shanghai, China. When we aim for zero accidents faster, we strive to speed up the transition to safe automation. This is essentially achieved by making cars updatable – like a computer or a phone. With regular software updates, a vehicle can be made safer long after its production. By accelerating improvement loops, shortening development cycles, and deploying high-capacity software quickly, we can make cars safer, faster.
Culture with people at heart
To achieve our mission of saving lives and ending traffic accidents is to go where nobody has before. It requires us to venture into the unknown, pioneering new technology and pushing the frontier of autonomous driving. While there’s no denying our determination and expertise, we must stand united to succeed. By fostering a culture of support and enablement – a place of psychological safety where all of us can thrive – everything else will follow. We call this a people-at-heart culture. This culture means caring. It means the company cares about me, and we care about one another. It means sharing, so we give each other energy and have fun together. Our culture is also about belonging. It’s important to feel at home and that we can be ourselves at work. Finally, a people-at-heart culture means well-being. So, we enjoy the flexibility needed to be and do our best – at work and in life.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.