Low Level Computer Vision/Camera System/Image Engineer
In the sub area System and Integration, part of the Product Area Computer Vision, teams work with delivering a production computer vision pipeline for automotive use-cases, for driver assistance (ADAS) as well as automated driving (AD).
The computer vision system is the richest sensor from an information perspective, but also a challenge to implement robustly. Therefore we need the best low-level input to the vision teams based on state-of-the-art exposure control and low-level image signal processing and are looking for a couple of starts to join us :)!
We are on our way to build a new team, who will work specifically with our Fish-Eye cameras and will consist of two Image Engineers and two experienced C++ developers to start with.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
- Define and implement exposure control and the low-level signal pipeline (ISP) for automotive computer vision.
- Plan validation experiments of vision pipelines.
- Evaluate dimensioning use-cases.
- Evaluate and tune the low-level camera software, exposure control and ISP.
- You will be part of a cross functional, autonomous and truly agile team, working in the Computer Vision field for Active Safety and Autonomous Drive.
- Possibilities to influence the direction of the product at an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future.
All this at a global work place with people from around the world (57+ different nationalities to be exact 😊)
Qualifications & experiences
- Industrial experience from exposure control and work with ISP implementation and tuning for production projects.
- Basic knowledge in C++.
- Basic knowledge in Python.
- B.Sc., M.Sc. or PhD. preferably related to one of the following fields: Software Engineering, Machine Learning, Computer Vision or Robotics.
Nice to have:
- Optics, automotive use-cases.
- Extensive knowledge in C++ and Python.
- Implementation of device drivers.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
At Zenseact, we lead the global movement of crafting tomorrow's mobility with the software platform of choice. Our mission is to “Make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere”. This statement marks our conviction and dedication to bring autonomous driving out on the streets for real and is at the center of everything we do.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion and “raison d’être”: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone.This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.