Are you looking for a more challenging role as a C++ developer, in a setting where you can grow and learn as well as share your own knowledge? How about doing that at the cutting edge where we push the limits of technology and solve the engineering challenge of a century, self driving cars? With us, you’ll work alongside other brilliant minds to impact future mobility. We’re offering an inclusive, relaxed, and inspiring atmosphere, plus the chance to solve the engineering challenge of the century – autonomous driving. We're on a journey towards zero, faster - meaning zero traffic accidents, saving millions of lives - that's our purpose. Help us achieve it - apply today! No CV needed at first stage, only contact information. We'll cover the rest later.
Insights from the team
Our Target Tracking teams are responsible for delivering filtered and fused information about surrounding objects in real time. We work in collaboration with other teams to develop Autonomous Driving (AD) and next generation of Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) features. Our contribution is to develop robust object tracking features to enable AD and ADAS.
Within the Target Tracking area we work close together, and everyone is involved in all development tasks, with early reviews and sharing of concepts being a core part of our development process. You will have a variety of complex challenges to solve every day and learn and develop on the way.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
- Design and improve Target Tracking algorithms based on analysis of real world data
- Write safety-critical product code in C++ using a modern development environment
- Deploy and test software on test vehicles
- Ensure the quality and safety of your delivery to customers
- Developing tools like evaluation scripts in Python and Grafana boards
Candidate background and experience
- A drive for solving real world problems within Target Tracking
- A critical mindset and interest in analysis
- Industrial experience within modern C++ SW development
- Programming experience with Python
- You embrace close collaboration on development tasks and enjoy e.g. doing code reviews or pair programming
- Knowledge in signal processing
- Experience in real-time embedded systems
- Kalman filter knowledge
- Functional safety experience
- Experience using data from different sensor sources
- Automotive experience
- Experience with Git/Gerrit
- SQL and database knowledge
- European driver's license
- Hällered proving ground licenses (T1 and T2)
Apply before the 28th of January. Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.
What more do we offer?
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
At Zenseact we want to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from pixel to torque. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars and Polestar.
Every year, 1.350.000 people are killed in traffic accidents, another 55.000.000 people are injured. With the push of our technology and the use of our software, we can move towards zero, faster. That's our purpose and that's why we get up in the morning. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.