Are you into Deep Learning, MLops and Python? Are you ready to step out as the superstar you have become, work with cutting-edge technology and with the latest Python best practices and MLops to develop deep learning in a truly innovative way - all while working with highly skilled people, helping to create the first self-driving car ever made and help save millions of lives in the process? Well, take a chance and apply today, all we need is your name, email and phone number!
Insights from the team
Deep Learning is key technology at Zenseact in our mission to create robust driver assist features and autonomous driving system.
As a team member, you will help deep learning teams train their models efficiently in our training environment. You will also take part in the maintenance of the Linux environment used in training. In doing so, you will be helping Zenseact in building leading autonomous vehicle systems.
We are looking for a passionate individual with a strong background in either MLOps or specifically deep learning model training, as well as experience in linux server maintenance, to join our team and make it real.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
- Collaborate with deep learning teams to make the training of their models efficient and effortless.
- Improve the way we train models.
- Maintain the linux based environment and the software tools used on the training cluster.
What's in it for you?
You have the possibility to influence the direction of our product and the way we work, and the chance to help fulfil our mission of saving lives and shaping the future. Based on your competence and interests you will have the possibility to shape your own role and develop professionally. All this at a global workplace with people from all over the world (we have colleagues from over 50 countries). Zenseact offers a flexible work approach and good work/life balance.
Qualifications & experiences
- Several years of Python development for deep learning purposes.
- Experienced in deep learning frameworks available today, e.g. TensorFlow and PyTorch
- Several years of Linux server maintenance experience.
- Agile mindset and wanting to improve processes with new ideas.
- Collaborative coding, testing and continuous integration.
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate your ideas effectively in a team.
- Ph.D., M.Sc. or B.Sc. or equivalent experience in a related field such as: Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Engineering Physics, Robotics, etc.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with Ansible or similar tool that support infrastructure as code.
- Familiarity with Slurm or other workload managers.
- Familiarity with Apache airflow or similar workflow management systems.
- Familiarity with HPC clusters.