Driving causes countless accidents across the world.
Our software makes a difference.
Using AI-based technology to create the ultimate driver support, we’re fighting to end car accidents and make roads safe for everyone. To make this possible at Zenseact we are building our products on high-end IT and our team is responsible for producing and maintaining the technology for our software development. This includes Machine Learning Infrastructure, Big Volume Data Transfers, and advanced CI/CD.
Who are we?
Our purpose is to design, develop and operate all IT Infrastructure at Zenseact. The infrastructure services are delivered through a mix of internal and external resources including network, servers, storage, backup and data centers.
As a team, we are fully responsible for the performance and the value provided via the infrastructure. We embrace the technical tools and solutions that deliver the most value for our customers and their key areas and are responsible for infrastructure components such as Compute, Storage, Backup, Network, and Physical Data Centers.
We are an agile team of 8 experts that is self-organized and cross-functional where tasks are both individual as well as shared between team members. We are a positive, accountable, and result-oriented team who believes that close collaboration and transparency are the natural way of working.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks:
You will share the team’s responsibility for the tasks in the team backlog to maintain and deliver the infrastructure across all Zenseact sites including Sweden, US, and China. This can include:
- Daily operations such as resolving incidents, working on continual improvements as well as helping to design new functionality, new features, and implementation.
- Work with business development areas to assist in advanced optimizations, capture requirements, research and identify solutions, incl. Proof of Concepts (for example dynamic GPU utilization). Support team members and external teams with troubleshooting or improvements.
- Identify and drive initiatives together with your team members.
Who are you?
We believe it is important that you have a great ability to cooperate with users, suppliers, and colleagues. We see you as a positive, outspoken, self-motivated, and engaged person who easily seeks and shares the experience. We think you are a technical-oriented person who is interested and curious to learn about new technologies.
To be successful in this role, we believe you should have:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience from Linux based IT infrastructure -
Designing, implementing, and operations
- A general understanding of containerized cloud-native components such as OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, Ceph storage, and Kasten backup.
- Experience in managing storage and backups
- Experience in automizing toolchains and monitoring infrastructure by using Bash, Python, or using tools like Ansible.
- Have the ability to represent Zenseact towards suppliers and partners.
Meriting but no requires if you have following:
- Experience with OpenShift
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
That was it. Now we hope that you send in your application and that we will get the opportunity to know more about each other in the next steps. Meanwhile, here is a bit more about us.
One purpose, one product:
We’re a software company dedicated to revolutionizing car safety.
By designing the complete software stack for autonomous driving and advanced driver-assistance systems, we’re fighting to end car accidents and make roads safe for everyone. Zenseact was founded by Volvo Cars, and the teams are based in Gothenburg, Sweden, and Shanghai, China.
Flexible-remote way of working:
Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, and thus is happy to offer its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
Diversity & Inclusion:
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation, we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age, etc.
Interviews are held continuously, so we highly recommend you submit your application at your earliest convenience.