Are you an embedded C++ software developer who has experience in developing, integrating, testing, and continuously deploying software? Do you have an interest in bridging the gap between the embedded software in the vehicle and cloud solutions to provide an end-to-end service? If so and you have a passion to share knowledge and work together with others then we might be just the right match. Apply today - no CV needed, all we need is your name, email and phone number! We'll cover the rest later.
Insights from the team
Fleet insight is an end-to-end service that offers developers of autonomous drive
to get fast and detailed insight in the behavior and performance of the software
deployed in vehicles. The service provides a flexible access to data generated in-
vehicle that enables experimentation through dynamic data queries to speed up
the complete development cycle.
We are an agile team working with requirements management, embedded implementation in C++, integration, testing and deployment into the
full software stack of Zenseact.
As a team we collaborate very well. We share tasks as well as work on
individual parts. As team members we believe we are good at compromising,
open minded, supportive and accountable. We work in a flexible setup where the
team works from home or in the office depending on the need.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
Collaborate with experts to ensure that embedded, cloud, and backend solutions come together to a well-functioning service by setting the right architecture and solutions
- Driving all aspects of Product Development - from requirement analysis and concept development to implementation and testing.
- Writing and reviewing C++ production code guided by safety-critical standards in a Linux environment.
- Take lead in integrating the embedded solutions of Fleet insight
- Contribute to requirement setting and testing of Fleet insight backend and frontend solutions
- Participate in specifying and testing the Fleet insight data collection use cases
- Participating in forums and dialogs shaping the direction of the product.
We believe you to be a self-motivated and outspoken person that have a passion
for continuous improvements and who gladly shares your experience and
expertise with others. As a team member you should be good at compromising,
dare to speak up, supportive, and have a good quality mindset.
What's in it for you
You will have the possibility to be part of an outstanding team where solving problems together is fun. We work on interesting technical challenges using cutting edge technologies in a high performance, agile organization with an innovative environment & high level of autonomy, putting you in the driver’s seat. We have a team-based structure with professional management & continuous development, where you will be exposed to many areas within Autonomous Driving.
Qualifications & experience
C++ programming skills, with the ability to write performant, testable and maintainable software
- Experience in embedded software development
- A proven ability to deliver results from industrial experience.
- You are a problem solver who thrives when faced with complex challenges. You want to understand the broader picture and can quickly adapt to new tasks.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. related to one of the following fields: Robotics, Software Engineering, Computer Science, electrical engineering or similar.
Nice to have
- Experience in software architecture and system design
- Understanding of Cloud development (Azure primarily)
- Experience / knowledge in Git based development flows (Gerrit)
- Experience in python
- Knowledge in continuous integration / delivery
Agile software development methods
What more do we offer?
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
At Zenseact we want to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from pixel to torque. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars and Polestar.
Every year, 1.350.000 people are killed in traffic accidents, another 55.000.000 people are injured. With the push of our technology and the use of our software, we can move towards zero, faster. That's our purpose and that's why we get up in the morning. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.