Zenseact is an autonomous driving software powerhouse on a mission to develop groundbreaking AI and software eliminating collisions in traffic and freeing up time for our users around the globe. Zenseact is deploying its OnePilot autonomous driving service on our lead customers’, Polestar and Volvo Cars, a coming vehicle platform that carries game-changing compute and sensing technologies never experienced in the Automotive industry. Zenseact China’s mission is to develop and deploy Zenseact’s OnePilot autonomous driving software service for its lead customers Polestar and Volvo Cars in the Chinese market and drive the commercial expansion to other innovative carmakers in China.
Zenseact is built on the inventors of Active Safety from the early 1990s and is elevated with highly skilled AI and Software Engineers from other software-oriented sectors. Today, we are a team of 600+ highly ambitious Engineers based in Shanghai, Sweden, and Silicon Valley sites.
In order to launch Zenseact autonomous driving systems in China, we will need capability to test and demo Zenseact feature in China environments so that Zenseact solutions can be adjusted to best shape to create customer tractions, as well as prepared for customer program delivery. Day to day work for this role will include:
- Support on developing the demo/test cases to measure the quality of the software components or functional chains, as well as function demo effect.
- Support test execution on the automatic driving functions on scalable testing platforms (SIL, vehicles)
- Support on evaluating the AD functions and documenting this with testing results. Contact with relevant development teams for aligning the results.
- Responsible for first line function debugging and tunning, with development team support, especially for vehicle control part – such as cruising and collision avoidance features.
- Optional: Act as professional driver for the test vehicle based on test/demo tasks
- Education: Bachelor or Master in computer science, robotics, automotive engineering, electrical engineering or a related field.
- Experience: Multiple years of experience in the development of systems and/or with testing of ADAS or AD systems and the related processes. Being familiar with systems engineering and functional safety, and extensive experience in function debugging/tuning work at code level.
- Specific Knowledge:
- Chinese native speaker with fluent English language skills
- Being familiar with different testing platforms (SIL, vehicles).
- Knowledge about relevant standards, such as ISO26262, ISO21448, ASPICE, etc.
- Mastering collaboration tools (Confluence, JIRA etc.).
- Very good knowledge about autonomous driving features in cruising/collision avoidance fields
- Knowledge of Linux and development on Linux systems.
- Inter-cultural competence and communication skills with various hierarchy levels.
- Independent and pro-active working style, willingness to travel inside China and abroad (when conditions permit).
- Prefer to have autonomous driving vehicle testing certification, and test vehicle driver experience