Come join a cutting-edge SaaS company which is about to transform cars through autonomous driving capabilities that will save millions of lives by going towards zero traffic accidents, faster! You will see your work come to life in our test vehicles, sometimes as soon as the same day. Does this sound interesting? Apply today – no CV needed – only contact info at first stage and we'll take it from there!
Insights from the team
The team works with estimating vehicle trajectories using sensors such as camera and lidar. Algorithm development, testing and deployment is part of our daily work. This includes C++ programming of geometric computer vision methods to achieve high embedded performance, while following the latest trends in the industry.
We develop tests and metrics to evaluate the status of our algorithms as well as tools for visualization and benchmarking. We test our algorithms in real vehicles, continuously integrating with other teams in the vision area and the rest of Zenseact. Sharing knowledge through collaboration and investigations of new and interesting topics is important to us.
We are a small, compact, and experienced team who are technically skilled and have a strong theoretical foundation with a focus on making it real. We base our work on evidence from data, are result oriented, and pragmatic. We work in a flexible setup where the team decides when to work from home or when to meet in the office depending on the need.
As team members we believe that we are good at compromising, open minded, supportive, accountable, knowledgeable, dare to speak up, and have an excellent quality mindset. If you are outspoken, a true team player, share knowledge, take initiatives, and are accountable, then you will fit right into our culture.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
- Developing vision-based algorithms such as visual and lidar odometry.
- Driving all aspects of product development - from requirement analysis and concept development to implementation and testing.
- Writing and reviewing C++ production code guided by safety-critical standards in a Linux environment.
- Taking part in testing on various levels such as hardware in the loop, local desktop execution, and running in vehicle
- Working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams at the frontier of artificial intelligence.
- Participating in forums and dialogs shaping the direction of the product.
- Develop tools to monitor and evaluate algorithm performance in python.
Qualifications & experience:
- C++ programming skills, with the ability to write performant, testable and maintainable software.
- A proven ability to deliver results from industrial experience.
- Experience in integrating software in complex products.
- Enthusiasm in sharing your knowledge and expertise with the team.
- You are a problem solver who thrives when faced with complex challenges. You want to understand the broader picture and can quickly adapt to new tasks.
- Ph.D., M.Sc. or B.Sc. related to one of the following fields: Computer vision, robotics, software engineering or computer science, electrical engineering (or similar).
- Interest in mathematics to be able to contribute and review code.
- Industrial computer vision experience.
- Experience in system design and architecture as well as requirements management.
- GPU programming, computer graphics and embedded software development.
- Experience in Python.
- Knowledge in continuous integration/delivery.
- Agile software development methods.
How do we work?
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
At Zenseact we want to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from pixel to torque. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars and Polestar.
Every year, 1.350.000 people are killed in traffic accidents, another 55.000.000 people are injured. With the push of our technology and the use of our software, we can move towards zero, faster. That's our purpose and that's why we get up in the morning. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.