Insights from the team
This is a great chance to join our agile Complete Feature Realization & Verification team that is engaged in several areas of the development of the OnePilot mode Drive.
The team analyse and breakdown incoming Feature Definition requirements, develop a functional architecture and create necessary Functional Safety Concepts. The team analyse, plan and execute Complete Feature verification in vehicle and in other verification environments including the analysis of complete feature performance and the generation of Key Performance Indicators. The team is also engaged in improving the complete feature by software and calibration changes. Tool and script development is part of the work as well.
The team has collaboration with many other teams within Zenseact and also customer interactions. The team is part of the Agile Release Train System & Features.
Your mission and day to day tasks
Together with your team you will develop both the product and the tools and methods needed for the development. This includes for instance:
- Analyse Feature Definition requirements and create Feature Realization requirements in collaboration with Feature Owners
- Develop Functional architectures
- Create Functional Safety Concepts
- Analyse, plan and perform complete feature verification
- Create Design Verification Methods
- Analyse complete feature performance and develop Key Performance Indicators
- Develop automated scripts for efficient analysis of any relevant log data
- Create and send relevant data queries to both verification and production car fleets and use the provided vehicle answer as input to analysis and improvements
- Improve features by software and calibration changes
- Find new innovative methods to solve challenges
- Customer collaborations
- Competitor analysis
What's in it for you
We are growing our team and want to recruit Engineers with both limited and extensive experience. More specifically we are currently in need to increase the competence within:
- Complete feature verification
- Road Sign Information realization and verification
- Connected features realization and verification
Qualification and Experience
We are looking for passionate Complete Feature Realization & Verification Engineers that enjoy teamwork and making their team succeed. As a person you have a positive and entrepreneurial problem-solving mindset.
We have identified the following characteristics as important:
- Interest in and experience from the automotive industry
- Interest in and experience from ADAS complete features development including needed subsystems
- Knowledge in development of embedded systems
- Knowledge in development of connected features and cloud technology
- Functional Safety competence
- Experienced in feature requirements break down including high System Weaver competence
- Complete feature and software verification and validation knowledge
- Have a European driving license and preferably also test track licenses
- You are skilled in C++ and Python or strongly committed to become skilled
- Interest and experience in SW development tools, toolchains and processes (Git, CI/CD)
- Experienced in the agile SW development way of working
- Have a MSc in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or similar
- Identify and drive challenges forward - step by step
- Like to be fact driven and innovative when finding solutions
- Have an end to end product perspective with a possibility to zoom both in and out
- Share our Zenseact values; Seek and share knowledge, take ownership, push boundaries and grow trust.... with people at heart
How do we work?
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
At Zenseact we want to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from pixel to torque. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars and Polestar.
Every year, 1.350.000 people are killed in traffic accidents, another 55.000.000 people are injured. With the push of our technology and the use of our software, we can move towards zero, faster. That's our purpose and that's why we get up in the morning. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.