Do you want to work in a culture that's forward oriented, innovative, tolerant and warm, that also has a higher purpose? Would you like to drive company-wide way of working improvement and operational excellence initiatives? Are you able to establish, describe and sustain an agile and efficient way of working? How about doing that for a cutting edge tech company that can change society and save millions of lives in the process by getting traffic accidents to zero?
Insights from the team
Product Development is where it happens, that is where our journey towards zero fatalities in traffic faster materializes, where the product is defined, where the features are developed and where our brilliant developers belong. Consisting of five teams-of-teams or Agile Release Trains (ARTs), Product Development is led by Engineering Leadership Team and Solution Leadership Team. You will be working closely together with these leadership teams, and cross ARTs to define, nurture and perfect how we work.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
Working closely together with Engineering Leadership Team, you will be responsible for establishing, describing and sustaining an agile and efficient way of working. Our aim is to have processes and way of working that supports developers, so they can focus on what matters most - building world-class products and awesome customer experiences.
You will be responsible for
- Driving company-wide way of working improvement and operational excellence initiatives
- Contributing to the way of working improvement roadmap
- Coordination of the creation, refinement and deployment of our Zenseact Operating Framework (ZOF)
- Building relationships throughout the organization to ensure that processes are useful and continuously updated
- Ensuring processes and way of working fulfils applicable standards
- Driving training in processes and way of working
Your background and experience
We are seeking you, an exceptional communicator and leader, a hands-on person, who are used to absorbing all kinds of different inputs, and in turn, synthesizing and driving a plan that will result in success. You are passionate and knowledgeable about engineering, particularly how to apply operational excellence to bring the best out of development teams. You are excellent in change management and have a solid track record of going from idea to implementation.
- Previous experience in continuous improvement of way of working
- Proven track record in change management
- Solid experience of working in a scaled agile setting
- Exceptional communication skills – written and verbal
- Process documentation, communication and implementation skills
- Strong understanding of engineering principles and technologies
- 5+ years experience as a leader in relevant industry
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in relevant field
- Fluent in English
- Software development, especially software as a service
- Automotive safety, security and quality standards
- Documentation, layout and publication in an interactive online format
- Tools like Jira, Confluence and SharePoint
- Proficiency in Swedish
Please apply as soon as possible, but no later than 2022-09-30.
How do we work?
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
At Zenseact we want to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from pixel to torque. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars and Polestar.
Every year, 1.350.000 people are killed in traffic accidents, another 55.000.000 people are injured. With the push of our technology and the use of our software, we can move towards zero, faster. That's our purpose and that's why we get up in the morning. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.