Process Quality Assurance Engineer for ASPICE & ISO 26262
Do you want to drive our process development of making software are up to par with ASPICE and ISO 26262, review and change our way of working, train our people - and eventually reach the point of a successful external assessment and an ISO certification? Do you want to pioneer the future of system & software quality? Then join a a disruptive tech company that develops software for self-driving cars and help us bring down traffic accidents towards zero! Apply today – no CV needed at first stage, just your contact info and we’ll take it from there!
You will be the one who create an understanding of the need of standards like ASPICE and ISO 26262 to develop our software – and you’ll make sure that this quality assurance mindset is in the very walls of the company. You’ll know that you’ve succeeded when we get an external assessment of Zenseact that approves our quality.
- Make process reviews from a ISO or ASPICE perspective. You’ll look at our way of working with fresh eyes and take us to a new setup.
- You’ll take lead on training, roll out and implementation, make sure people are using the guidelines.
- Developing the processes Review management & Configuration management.
- Being the Process Quality Assurance Engineer you are primarily responsible to secure the Process compliance within Software & System development. This will require you to continuously support stakeholders and secure alignment with both Process Leads, responsible Teams and the Compliance team.
- The Team has other competence areas, so it’s important that each team member adapt the T-shape approach and support the other competence areas to not create too rigid silos within the Team.
Insights from the team
This role will be part of a team in ART (Agile Release Train) System & Features System & Features are responsible for the Feature definitions, System design and Product verification & validation, together with Engineering process and coordination. Your team consists of 4 people that except work also enjoys good discussions over a lunch. The team is guiding, supporting and coordinating the Process development and Process implementation between all ARTs within Engineering. We do this by leaning on three competences: Process Management, Process compliance and Operational development.
Who are you?
We believe that you are person that really see the benefits of proactive quality assurance work and process management. You are a strong believer in Teamwork and thrive in an environment of cooperation and dialogue. You also prefer the pragmatic approach to development and that What we do is more important than How we do it.
Your responsibilities include:
- Put prerequisites on the Engineering Processes.
- Secure hands-on support to our Process Leads.
- Review Process proposals and changes before release.
- Continuous alignment with the Compliance Team
- B.Sc. or equivalent in one of the following: Electrical, Electronics, Software, Controls Engineering or Computer Science
- 5 years of applied experience in quality assurance methods as
- Possess excellent written and oral communication skills as well as interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Experience in Confluence and JIRA is meritorious since we use them daily.