Do you thrive when you are able to articulate what a certain technology or software can do to create value in the market? Are you able to translate deep technical aspects into commercial values? Want to join a cutting edge disruptive business, transforming the automotive business from the inside, while saving lives and contributing to reshaping the future of our cities? Then join the northern star of autonomous drive and help make self driving cars a reality! No CV needed at first stage, hit apply and give us your contact info and we'll take it from there!
In this role you will be part of our business development team supporting sales and marketing activities with technical expertise, market understanding, customer solution design and persuasive presentations to our clients and partners.
Zenseact develops an AI based technology for autonomous driving (AD) and advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS); a mix of embedded and cloud software components, delivered in a Software as a Service (SaaS) setup to the OEM car manufacturer. However, to be successful in their market, the OEMs will need to differentiate themselves – a solution for autonomous driving in general and our open collaborative software framework in particular can help them do that. It will be your job to illustrate how - and what value that brings. You'll be an internal liaison, understanding what can be done on the customer side, as well as the voice of the customer internally at Zenseac. You'll ensure that the customer is successful in adopting and consuming the delivery from Zenseact.
The Zenseact Solution Specialist will work closely with Zenseact Sales, Eco-System development and Zenseact Solution teams, to ensure that Zenseact offering can be successfully launched to support the business needs, in different markets by different customers, while ensuring alignment with Zenseact company strategy.
Insights from the team
You'll be joining a small but highly skilled team that helps both our partners and our customers to achieve their goals. We are building a pipeline of potential customers and you'll be aiding us both in building this pipeline as well as to build new partnerships - on top of catering to those we already have.
- Together with Zenseact Business Developers identify and attract new opportunities for growth, explain and prove Zenseact offering based on client requirements as well as on-board new customers and partners into the Zenseact Eco-System.
- Translate clients business requirements into technical capabilities and present the business benefits that the technical capabilities will generate.
- Orchestrate and manage the technical aspects of the customer journey, including tasks such as compliancy to technical requirements, defining and handshaking the customer solution, organising and designing demo experiences and other trust building activities.
- Deeply collaborate with clients, customers and partners to understand and translate success factors into required future capabilities in the Zenseact roadmap.
- Collaborate with Zenseact Marketing team to ensure relevant and directed communication towards appointed accounts.
- Collaborate with Zenseact Solution team to establish strategic (long term), tactical (short term) and operational (day to day) product success factors for the different markets of operations.
- Coach our customer’s and partner’s organizations in best practices around way of working and service roll-out of Zenseact offering.
- Assist our go to market partners, as a Zenseact ambassador, in activities such as joint solution presentations, bid process’, requests for requirements compliancy and joint marketing events.
Ideally you have a background from software in the automotive industry and from a SaaS business. You're a people person who can get other's buy in. You're curious, cooperative, service oriented but also persuasive in your arguments.
- M.Sc or B.Sc in technology
- 3+ years experience from a technical sales or similar type of role.
- 5-10 years experience preferably from a technical position and then moved in to sales or customer success projects
- Good understanding of embedded software and cloud is essential
- Ability to illustrate and present complex technical software solutions from a business centric and value point of view.
- Ambitious, hungry and super curious of new technology
- Most likely you have worked as a technical consultant or done a few years in a high tech environment where you have been exposed to presenting your knowledge on a regular basis
Nice to have:
- Experience and understanding of SaaS business model
- Background from software development and architecture.
- Being a leading personality with a listening component will make you stand out from the crowd
This role will be based in Gothenburg, but hybrid arrangements can be made. As we operate in a global industry, the role will require international travels.
How do we work?
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.