Zenseact is an autonomous driving software powerhouse on a mission to develop groundbreaking AI and software eliminating collisions in traffic and freeing up time for our users around the globe. Zenseact is deploying its OnePilot autonomous driving service on our lead customers’, Polestar and Volvo Cars, coming vehicle platform that carries game changing compute and sensing technologies never experienced in the Automotive industry. Zenseact China’s mission is to develop and deploy Zenseact’s OnePilot autonomous driving software service for its lead customers Polestar and Volvo Cars in the Chinese market and drive the commercial expansion to other innovative carmakers in China.
Zenseact is built on the inventors of Active Safety from the early 1990’s and elevated with highly skilled AI and Software Engineers from other software-oriented sectors. Today, we are a team of 600+ highly ambitious Engineers based on sites in Shanghai, Sweden and Silicon Valley.
Computer Vision is one of the key techniques in autonomous driving vehicles and vision sensors such as Lidars and cameras make the foundation of the entire vision system. Zenseact’s autonomous driving systems are dependent on accurate calibration of sensors, and we are therefore looking for a Vision Sensor Calibration Engineer to join our team in Shanghai. In this role, you will be responsible for deploying and maintaining calibration tools to estimate the precise pose of sensors on vehicles. You will be a part of China Data Service Team and handle all calibration related activities including both HW and SW as well as support the rest of the team in areas such as vehicle and data collection activities. The role is broad and gives you an opportunity to explore new areas and expand your competencies.
- Perform calibration activities and organize everyday schedule for calibration rig in China
- Develop and maintain the calibration tools, framework, and algorithms
- General trouble shooting including both HW and SW
- Support external partners
- Support Ground Truth Lidar and Camera decoding activities
- Work closely with global development teams
- Support vehicles build and data collection
We are actively looking for an ambitious problem solver who enjoys new challenges and has proven skills and experience from working with sensor calibration, preferably cameras. You are a team player with excellent communication skills, passionate about data-driven development in the world of autonomous driving.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in a related field such as: Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years of automotive industry experience, AD/ADAS is meriting
- Experience with OpenCV and PCL or equivalent
- Good programming skills in C++ and Python
- Familiar with software development concepts, like version control, CI/CD, etc.
- Familiar with Agile way of working and a dedicated team player
- Excellent communication skills both in Chinese and English
- Experience with GPU Programming and Computer Graphics
- Experience with Linux, Git, Docker, and Bash
- You are an outgoing, open, and self-driven person
- You enjoy working in a team-based organization - collaboration skills, sense of responsibly and willingness to share knowledge and experiences is a must
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.