Zenseact is an autonomous driving software powerhouse on a mission to develop groundbreaking AI and software eliminating collisions in traffic and freeing up time for our users around the globe. Zenseact is deploying its OnePilot autonomous driving service on our lead customers’, Polestar and Volvo Cars, coming vehicle platform that carries game changing compute and sensing technologies never experienced in the Automotive industry. Zenseact China’s mission is to develop and deploy Zenseact’s OnePilot autonomous driving software service for its lead customers Polestar and Volvo Cars in the Chinese market and drive the commercial expansion to other innovative carmakers in China.
Zenseact is built on the inventors of Active Safety from the early 1990’s and elevated with highly skilled AI and Software Engineers from other software-oriented sectors. Today, we are a team of 600+ highly ambitious Engineers based on sites in Shanghai, Sweden and Silicon Valley.
In the world of autonomous driving, data is the key to all AD/ADAS feature development and verification. One of Zenseact’s company goals is to be a truly data-driven organization and we are therefore looking for a Data Pipeline Engineer to enhance our data capability in China. In this role, you will be responsible for establishing a smooth data flow from autonomous driving vehicles to the data center. You will be part of the China Data Services Team and handle all data related issues, including those related to both technical and compliance aspects, by developing and deploying the next generation data tools in the context of autonomous driving.
- Develop and maintain data ingest tools including both HW and SW
- Be responsible for data flow from vehicles to the data center
- Plan and manage data collection activities and data quality assurance
- Work closely with global development teams and local compliance partners
- Support internal teams and external partners/customers
We are actively looking for an ambitious problem solver who enjoys new challenges and has proven skills and experience from working with data engineering in relevant domains. You are a team player with excellent communication skills, passionate about data-driven development in the world of autonomous driving.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in a related field: e.g., Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years of professional data experience with Python, C++, and Matlab
- Good knowledge of database and ORM
- Experienced with Linux, Git, Docker, and Bash
- Familiar with software development concepts, like version control, CI/CD, etc.
- Familiar with Agile way of working and a dedicated team player
- Excellent communication skills both in Chinese and English
- Experience from automotive industry, especially with AD/ADAS, is a plus
- You are an outgoing, open, and self-driven person
- You enjoy working in a team-based organization - collaboration skills, sense of responsibly and willingness to share knowledge and experiences is a must
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.