Insights from Team InfraZtructure
The purpose of the team is to Design, Develop and Operate all IT Infrastructure at Zenseact. The infrastructure services are delivered through a mix of internal and external resources including network, servers, storage, backup and datacenters.
At Zenseact we are building our products on high-end IT and our team is responsible for producing and maintaining the technology for our Software development. This includes Machine Learning Infrastructure, Big Volume Data Transfers and advanced CI/CD.
As a team we are ultimately responsible for performance and the value provided via the infrastructure. We consist of 8 experts, which are responsible for different infrastructure components such as Compute, VMware, OpenShift, Storage, Backup, Data Centers and Networking.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
Part of your role will be to focus on maintaining and delivering our network services across all Zenseacts sites including Sweden, US and China. This can include:
- Daily operations such as resolving incidents, working on continual improvements as well as helping to design new network functionality, new features and implementation.
- Work with business development areas to assist in advanced network optimizations, capture requirements, research and identify solutions, incl. Proof of Concepts (example connected cars). Support team members and external teams with troubleshooting or improvements.
- Identify and drive initiatives together with your team members.
The tasks are divided in both individual work and in group efforts. It is important that you have a great ability to co-operate with customers, suppliers and colleagues. We believe you are a self-motivated and an engaged person who easily seeks and shares experience and knowledge with others. You will be given a high degree of trust and are empowered to solve issues to ensure that the company receives the IT services that fills our current and future need.
You will be working in a small agile, self-organized and cross-functional team, where your decisions matter. You will get a chance to work with modern technologies and building cool and exciting stuff. All this in a truly international environment, with colleagues from 57+ different countries!
To be successful in this role, we believe you should have:
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience from advanced network in an enterprise environment including both Datacenter and Campus/Office networks.
- Having a general understanding of IT infrastructure components for example VMware, Kubernetes, Linux Server, Backup or Storage.
- Understanding of WAN solutions and networking protocols including BGP.
- Is experienced in design solutions based on business requirements and to both implement and operate the solutions.
- Have capacity to represent Zenseact towards suppliers and partners.
Experience with any of this will give you an extra edge:
- Experience form working with Arista or Fortinet technologies such as NGFW or WiFi.
- Certificates such as Cisco CCNP Enterprise, Fortinet NSE 5 or Arista ACE 3.
- Familiar using Ansible or similar automation tools.
- University Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience from managing Capacity and Financial Forecasts.
- Experience from working within Datacenters - Design, implementation and operation.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.