Insights from the team
Maxwell is a small agile and autonomous team who is looking for a new star developer! We deliver comfort motion planning, used for driver-assistance and automated driving systems. The team is taking end-to-end performance ownership of features like Traffic Assist, Lane Change Assist, Curve Speed Assist and Risk Mitigation Support.
You will be part of our cross-functional feature team with end-to-end responsibility for feature development where all disciplines in developing software are exercised, such as:
- Writing production code and tests in C++
- Develop efficient algorithms, to be able to run in embedded systems
- Preparing the feature for Autonomous Driving deployment with regards to safety
- Improve the development environment and infrastructure
- Plan and execute the work together in an agile team
- In-car testing
- Continuous integration and delivery
- Data analysis
- Managing requirements
What's in it for you?
You have the possibility to influence the direction of the product and the way we work in an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future. Based on your competences and interests you will have the possibility to shape your own role and develop professionally. All this at a global workplace with people from all over the world. Zenseact offers a flexible work approach and good work/life balance.
- Proficiency in Python and C++
- 2+ years of industry experience within embedded software development
- Experience within Test Driven Development and having a verification-oriented mind-set
- Experience using a Linux-based development environment
- Experience with version control and CI - we use Git/Gerrit, Jenkins, and GoCD
- Embrace the agile development mindset
- Driver license - we do in-car testing
- Value the culture of transparency and openness to feedback
- Enjoy working in a team based international organization with people from different cultures
- We strive for a T-shaped competence profile for all team members, so every member must be open to work on all topics relevant for the team while still fostering their special expertise.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.