- Zenseact is a pure play software company with the vision of reaching zero collisions in traffic by developing and delivering autonomous driving software to carmakers globally.
- A significant majority of the company’s employees are software and AI Engineers inventing cutting-edge applications and novel methodologies to enable a broad scale deployment of autonomous driving technologies.
- Zenseact has a global ambition and operates from sites in Gothenburg, Sweden as well as Shanghai, China.
- Our commercial offerings are delivered as services and are packaged in the Zenseact OnePilot scaling across Drive, Cruise and Ride modes spanning from supervised to unsupervised autonomous driving. The Zenseact Autonomy Services is a software development platform allowing developers, integration partners and customers to develop, integrate and operate software services continuously.
- The Chinese automotive market is the largest and fastest growing market in the world and expanding its commercial footprint in the market is a prerequisite for Zenseact to succeed.
- Zenseact is looking for a Business Developer to represent the Global Sales & Business Development team in expanding Zenseact’s autonomous driving technologies beyond its lead customers Volvo Cars and Polestar in China.
- Zenseact runs a partner-oriented business model and in this role, you will be instrumental in establishing and maintaining strong relationships with customers and strategic partners in China
- You will also be operating side by side to the partners in their business development work in a co-sales model.
- The role will be based in Shanghai at the Zenseact China office where the role will be surrounded by colleagues representing all areas of the Zenseact global organization.
- Participate in existing and new customer and partners interactions and dialogues, where you will be expected to Identify, Qualify, Attract, Close and On-board clients that will enable Zenseact to expand its business footprint.
- Lead pre-sales activities and engage in early customer phases.
- Collaborate with Zenseact Marketing team to ensure relevant and directed communication towards clients, as well as represent Zenseact at fairs and external presentations.
- Govern business cases, contract creation and negotiations
- Ensure balanced expectations between Zenseact and Eco-System clients, grounded in Zenseact roadmap and delivery capacity.
- Continuously collaborate and align with Zenseact’s Product organization to ensure deliveries
- An entrepreneurial business developer passionate to take charge in packaging products and shaping business models.
- A proven business development professional with experience from software-focused domains.
- A self-starter with little need of supervision finding it rewarding to operate in highly dynamic and uncertain business environments.
- An extroverted relationship builder and persuasive brand purpose storyteller.
- A people person with a genuine interest to collaborate with colleagues across skillsets.
- A persistent negotiator and experienced contract creator.
- Preferably experienced in high-tech business domains and curious to deep dive into artificial intelligence and autonomous driving technologies.
- Preferably experienced in Software-as-a-Service business models and embedded software technologies.
The autonomous driving business domain is forcing a fundamental change in the global Automotive industry. To succeed in this role, it is mission-critical to find it rewarding to persistently drive customers and partners to transform from traditional ways of doing business rather than strictly following traditional Automotive business mechanisms.
Key prerequired skills:
- Degree in Business, Computer Science or Engineering. If you possess an MBA it is seen as meriting.
- Strong technical background, preferably from embedded software development
- Excellent business acumen, and expertise in business development and sales
- Excellent communication skills with a proven ability to interact in a multicultural environment
- Fluent in Mandarin and English, both written and orally
- Enjoy working in an international organization and possess experience of working in both Chinese and European or US environment and cultures
- Splendid coordination and organization skills
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.