Insights from the team
Road Sign Information team develops a feature that estimates and controls to the current and upcoming speed limit for vehicles based on vision and map data to enable world-class AD & ADAS functions. Now we are looking for a new colleague with a genuine team playing attitude who wants to be part of Zenseact's mission to save lives and shape the future of mobility
You will be part of our cross-functional feature team with end-to-end responsibility on feature development where all disciplines in developing software are exercised, such as:
- develop efficient algorithms, to be able to run in embedded systems
- preparing the feature for AD deployment where verification is of high importance
- requirement management
- data analysis
- test development
- in-car testing
- continuous integration and delivery
- Proficiency in Python and C++, where you feel extra confident in C++
- 2+ years of industry experience within embedded software development
- Experience within Test Driven Development and having a verification-oriented mind-set
- Experience using a Linux-based development environment
- Experience with version control and CI - we use Git/Gerrit, Jenkins, and GoCD
- Embrace the agile development mindset
- Driver license - we do in-car testing
- B.Sc. or M.Sc. in a field such as Software Engineering, Computer Science, Adaptive Systems, Mechatronics or similar.
- Value the culture of transparency and openness to feedback
- Enjoy working in a team based international organization with people from different cultures
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.