One of Zensact’s company goals is to be data driven and in order to reach that goal we are looking to expand our Data Team with a Data Engineer. In this role you will be responsible for breaking down business requirements into actionable goals. You will also be a part of building our next generation data platform to enable us to become more data driven in our decision-making process. We are looking for a generalist that can wear many hats in the data world, from data acquisition to visualization.
- Interact with stakeholders to break down business requirements into technical solutions within the data sphere.
- Responsible for designing and maintaining scalable data pipelines in Azure
- Profile, Model and harmonize our data assets
- Design, build and maintain our next generation data platform
We are looking for someone with a couple of years of experience working as a data engineer. You are a problem solver that likes new challenges. We believe that you are a team player with good communication skills that are passionate about the power of data and likes working in an agile setting.
- Degree in Computer science, Engineering or similar
- Minimum 3 years of experience working as a data engineer
- Experience in Cloud (Mainly Azure)
- Experience in developing ETL/ELT solutions
- Knowledge in Data modelling
- Experience in scripting programming languages such as Python, Java, Scala
- Fluent in English
Nice to have’s:
- Experience in BI and visualization is considered beneficial
- Knowledge of streaming technologies is a plus
- Data Warehousing Architecture
- Experience in Machine learning is considered a plus
We recruit skillset just as much as mindset. To be successful in this role your personality is characterized by willingness to innovate and take on new challenges, being result oriented and striving for improvements. With your positive attitude and motivating energy, you will take Zenseact to a new level.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.