Insights from the team
Zenseact is on an exciting and fast-paced journey, thus our People Team is growing in a couple of areas! Our purpose is to empower people and lead the way to a high-performing company of the future and employer of choice. By always having #peopleatheart!
Zenseact is all about its people and how each individual contribute with their competence to take this company into the future. At the People Team we are embracing an agile way of working and mindset, where innovation and creativity are central and we strive for T-shaped competence. You will always have a chance to learn something new, develop further and challenge yourself!
As a People and Culture Partner, you will have a broad strategic and operational scope, acting as a trusted partner. In the People Team you will have functional responsibility in a couple of areas depending on your profile. We envision you to take lead on our journey towards digitalization of our People way of working. You will collaborate with managers across our whole organization, inspiring and engaging our people to perform at their very best. You will empower a value-driven culture, enabling a coaching leadership. We like ‘’Co-creation’’ at Zenseact and work closely to the rest of the organization, in order to enable an outstanding employee experience.
As a People and Culture Partner at Zenseact, one day won’t be like the other, but here are some examples of potential day-to-day tasks:
- Act as a strategic advisor to our managers, ensuring that we are on the forefront of modern leadership with agile mindset.
- Taking ownership of our Compensation & Benefits philosophy, by leading the yearly salary-review and be responsible for the overall salary structure throughout the organization.
- Growth and Develop – we put our teams in focus and believe in everyone’s ability to grow, thus you will have a strong focus on the whole employee engagement lifecycle.
- Drive our People Winning Indicators – ensure the people teams has data-driven approach in everything that we do.
- Enable a culture of coaching leadership, by introducing leadership-toolboxes, educations and initiatives to our managers
- Maintain good union relationships, by creating a trust atmosphere and structured negotiation processes.
- Be an active work environment ambassador, ensuring we have a sustainable and healthy culture, always with focus on Diversity & Inclusion.
- Work closely with our Recruitment Team and support projects within competence development throughout the organization.
To be successful in this role, we believe you have experience with the following:
- Several years of strategic & operational experience as a People & Culture Partner or HRBP
- Compensation & Benefits is something that you are passionate about and want to continue working with
- Leadership Development is something that excites you and you have a proven track-record of facilitating workshops for supporting managers
- You are experienced with driving Labor Law questions, being updated on agreements and building successful relationships with diverse unions.
- You have data-driven approach, analytical mindset and like to connect different pieces of the puzzle in to one whole picture.
- Diversity & Inclusion is your true passion and you have previously nurtured an open environment and mindset, where everybody can thrive.
- Bachelor or Masters degree within Human Resource Management, Business Administration or similar.
- Fluent in English – both written and spoken.
- You thrive most in a fast-paced environment, where you have a lot of freedom and responsibility to build your own processes.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.