Insights from the team
For Zenseact it is a given that software deployed to cloud is a key part of our product. To solve the problem of true autonomy we need to leverage the power of not only individual vehicles, but entire fleets. We are challenging traditional ways of working with software within automotive to create a modern and leading ecosystem of partners, data and end-user services around automated mobility.
As a Software Engineer with architectural focus and capabilities within the cloud and maps product-domain, you will be a key person working with innovative connected features related to self-driving and advanced driver support. The role involves:
- Creating and maintaining a high-level structure of our software system (architecture), its main components, their interactions and interfaces
- Collaborating closely with delivery teams, architects, product owners, customers and other stakeholders
- Establishing architectural visions and runways that guides the teams and serves as a basis for mutual understanding between all parties
- Create designs supporting both functional needs as well as taking care of performance, resilience, reuse, maintainability, scalability and security
- Supporting and leading teams in technical architecture work, specifically around cloud adoption
To be successful in this role you have a strong background in the full lifecycle of designing, developing, testing, deploying, operating and maintaining cloud based software solutions and managing individual project priorities, deadlines and deliverables. Furthermore you have:
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Experience building and operating large-scale systems in public cloud, specifically Microsoft Azure
- Experience with architecture modelling
- A self-starter with the ability to work effectively in teams and individually
Experience with any of this will give you an extra edge:
- FuSa - Functional Safety (iso 26262 etc)
- Operating global distributed system, especially including china
- IoT or connected vehicle solutions
- Stream analytics and processing technologies
- Data science
- Mapping and GIS
- IT Security
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.