As Head of Data Governance and Enterprise Information Architecture you will be responsible for creating and managing the conceptual and logical data models of Zenseact. You will also develop and secure appropriate levels of governance for these models and their implementation to further Zenseact’s business success. This entails the organization and categorization of how Zenseact’s information is structured and governed to ensure that information and data can be aggregated across all domains.
- Responsible for developing a data governance framework, designing and negotiating data sharing relationships and governance processes
- Overseeing the enterprise data governance initiative development as well as maintaining, reviewing and recommending changes to data governance policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures
- Facilitating council meetings and maintain the Data Governance body
- Developing and delivering data governance program educational, awareness, and mentoring materials
- Providing quality assurance – oversight, monitor, report results to governance council
- Ensure that Zenseact data processes and activity are clearly documented, understood and communicated to international stakeholders
- Provide a standard common business glossary, semantics and data definitions for Zenseact including Metadata management and Data Cataloguing
- Owns and develops the Business Conceptual/Information Model (BIM) together with the Enterprise Data Architect, based on Zenseact’s business capabilities
- Create the conceptual and logical data models supporting the BIM and the business needs in alignment with the Enterprise Data Architect
We are looking for someone with good business acumen along with significant leadership skills. Taking a strategic and holistic perspective when examining a challenge comes naturally to you and you must have good resource, cost and time management ability. Since you will be dealing with stakeholders at various levels fluency in English and strong communication skills are also required.
Furthermore, we assume that you have a Master’s degree or equivalent in Engineering, Computer Science or other relevant subject area. On top of this you have +10 years of experience in Business and Information Architecture management and problem solving in global environments. This has made you sharp in the following:
- Experience from designing enterprise information architecture
- Experience of Master and reference data management architectures as well as Data Quality management
- Experience of leading Data Governance initiatives
- Profound knowledge in designing a sound enterprise information architecture
- Knowledge in enterprise architecture in general and business architecture specifically
- Good knowledge in DAMA book of knowledge 2.0
We recruit skillset just as much as mindset. To be successful in this role your personality is characterized by willingness to innovate and take on new challenges, being result oriented and striving for improvements. With your positive attitude and motivating energy, you will take Zenseact to a new level.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.