Are you passionate about communication, getting marketing messages across, and enjoy working with digital and social media? Are you equally interested and savvy about new technology and have a natural feeling of picking up trends in the ecosystem around autonomous driving? Then you might be our next star to join the Zenseact team in China as New media and Technology Analyst
Insights from the team
Marketing and New Technology are two areas inside Zenseact that are key to our future success. It will enable us to successfully get our message and brand out on the Chinese market. It will also enable us to pick up on trends and innovation in the Chinese ecosystem
As Marketing and New Technology analyst, you will be the main representative of Zenseact in China to get our communication message across in the Chinese media landscape. You will also engage in scouting information from the China tech ecosystem, with a specific focus on activities and trends that will impact Zenseact in China and Globally. You will work closely together with other team colleagues in Sweden as well as in China
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
Marketing & Communication
- Work closely with with Zenseact marketing- and communication team in Sweden
- Content creation and translation for our website and social media in China
- Manage social media accounts in China, with close collaboration on content creation with team in Sweden
- Drive and support on-site events such as conferences and exhibitions
- Be representative for internal communications at Zenseact China office
- Be Zenseaact local point of contact for Chinese Media
Technology scouting & Collaboration
- Technology Scouting through media channels, networks and interactions
- Handle research projects
- Attend exhibitions and industry fairs to network, influence, and pick up information and trends
- Interact with potential partners to Zenseact in the digital ecosystem of China
- Follow up on regulations, topics, being Zeneact’s voice in regulation aspects
- Summarize information and findings, reporting out to stakeholders in Sweden and China.
- Interact closely together with rest of Zenseact organization in China, as well as Technology scouting colleagues at Zenseact in Sweden
Qualifications & Experience
- Master of Science or equivalent in Engineering, Business, or Communication
- 1-5 years of relevant working experience in communication, marketing and technology
- Have profound understanding and interest in technology
- Being able to catch the essence of a technological area, and describe it orally and in written in an attractive and easy-to-understand way
- Market knowledge, know where to be present and how to convey message to target audience in China.
- Well familiar with Chinese social media platforms, in particular WeChat
- Communicative and extrovert, not afraid to establish connections in new areas
- Excellent written communication
- Fluent in English and Chinese
- Self-motivated and energetic
- Enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures
- Share our Zenseact values; I dare to, I am curious, I engage, I trust and I share…with the highest integrity
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.