Can your software skills push our Autonomous Driving algorithms into reality? At Zenseact we are passionate about life and safety. Our purpose is to protect life on the road by providing a software platform for innovative and safe self-driving features that will change our society forever.
The latest advancements in the field of autonomous driving software development results in the engineering challenge of the century and solving this requires a razor-sharp focus. Are you interested to be a part of our journey, then continue reading….
Our Target Tracking teams are responsible for delivering filtered and fused information about surrounding objects in real time. We work in collaboration with other teams to develop Autonomous Driving (AD) and next generation of Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) features. Our contribution is to develop robust object tracking features to enable ADAS and AD. By joining us, you will be working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams, all the way from detection to torque.
Within the Target Tracking area we work close together, and everyone is involved in all development tasks, with early reviews and sharing of concepts being a core part of our development process.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
In this role, you influence the direction of the product in an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future of mobility. You will have a variety of complex challenges to solve every day and learn and develop on the way. Example of some of your tasks can be
- Design and improve Target Tracking Algorithms based on analysis of real world data.
- Write safety-critical product code in C++ using a modern development environment.
- Develop our algorithms with support of recent research.
- Deploy and test software on target hardware in HIL rigs and cars.
- Ensure the quality and safety of your delivery to customers.
Your background and experience
- A drive for solving real world problems within Target Tracking.
- Industrial experience within C++ SW development.
- Developing embedded real-time algorithms is one of your strong skills.
- You embrace close collaboration on development tasks and enjoy for example doing code reviews of pair programming.
- Kalman filter knowledge / tracking knowledge.
- Functional safety experience.
- Experience using data from different sensor sources.
- Knowledge in signal processing.
- Automotive experience.
- Experience with Git/Gerrit.
- Programming experience with Python.
- Programming experience with Matlab.
We strive for a T-shaped competence profile for all team members, so every member must be open to work on all topics relevant for the team while still fostering their special expertise.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.