Insights from the team
Product Area 'Data and Digital' consists of 3 areas. Data, digital/enterprise IT and enterprise and product security. Team Yoda, within Data and Digital, is responsible for “Digital workplace, collaboration, and integrations”. We deliver collaboration applications, client management, identity access management, license management and application integrations. The broader business look to Team Yoda to provide guidance, directions, and stable IT solutions which enhance the end user experience. Each member of the team has "T-shaped" competencies, so are experts within at least one of the areas we manage, and are expected to have knowledge outside their area of expertise to support the team.
At Zenseact the largest client platform is Ubuntu and the user community consists of technically skilled software engineers. As our Linux Specialist your main responsibility will be to improve and develop our Ubuntu platform, both within the small day to day tasks, and the future planning of new features that can support our user community better. For Ubuntu client management we currently use Landscape, FAI and Centrify.
In your day to day work you will work in close collaboration with team Yoda, the client platform manager and the user community. You will be part of a cross-functional, truly agile and autonomous team, where you will have the chance to learn, broaden your competence and develop further. Personal and professional growth are very important at Zenseact, thus we want to create the right atmosphere for high-performing teams and we enjoy seeing our people grow!
Your responsibility compromises:
- Leading the administration, updating and deployment of user Ubuntu clients.
- Aiding in client management of our Windows, Mac and Iphone devices.
- Second/Third line support for client platform issues.
- Aiding in the planning and administration of our M365.
- Maintaining a client test environment to prepare future versions of ubuntu deployments.
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate experience of managing the Linux platform in an enterprise setting. In addition to the Linux platform being your primary skill, we also would like to see that you have experience administrating Microsoft365. We would like the candidate to be a person who is adaptable and always open to learning new skills. Furthermore, we hope that you have:
- Solid ability to manage Linux in an enterprise environment
- Experience using Linux client platform management tools
- Good knowledge of working in a client enterprise environment
- Good communication and coordination skills, and service minded attitude
- Fluency in English
- Minimum 2 years experience of working with a Linux platform
- Good knowledge of Windows infrastructure: AD/DNS/Group Policy
- Ability to write clear documentation
- Enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures
- Share our Zenseact values; Seek and share knowledge, take ownership, push boundaries and grow trust.... with people at heart
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of administering M365
- Experience within Centrify, FAI, Landscape
- experience with client management tools: SCCM, JAMF, InTune,
- Defender ATP knowledge & management
- Skills in visually presenting workflows with a broad view of infrastructure - visualize in AD
- Azure Infrastructure familiarity, especially AzureAD & Azure connect
- Experience administering systems using PowerShell
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.