As a DevOps engineer within Software Factory, you will run and maintain our vital infrastructure through DevOps principles. You will work with the full Continuous Integration chain from architecture to deployment. You will work in self-guided teams, where you will help make decisions.
- Support development teams with system development skills
- Configuration, implementation and automation of Continuous Integration/Delivery pipelines for software delivery, including test automation frameworks.
- Provide day-to-day support to manage development tools, code repositories and utilities.
- Help to capture demand, trends etc from development teams into IT
- Design and implement visualization of development status to create transparency and enable appropriate actions.
- Together with the product owner lead the architectural roadmap and vision for the area.
- Continuously improve speed, efficiency, scalability and stability of continuous integration system and environment.
- Create and maintain documentation
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Science is required, but a Master’s or higher preferred
- Automation scripting Python, Bash, Batch, Groovy or Shell
- Experience of continuous integration infrastructure tool for software development (Jenkins, Zuul, GoCD or Cruise etc)
- Experience in version control management systems, we use Git, Gerrit and Artifactory
- We expect you comfortable of defining and ensuring use of code branching/merging strategies
- Experience in relevant tools and techniques (Ansible, Docker, Kubernetes etc)
- You will have solid knowledge and understanding of the fundamental concepts of CI/CD, automated testing, understanding of disciplined methods in the design, development, debugging and test of software programs
- A strong mindset on proper documentation and traceability
- We also need to have social skills, needs to be commited, fast learnig
Nice to have
- Experience working with Linux/Ubuntu/CentOS
- Monitoring experience with DataDog and/or ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash & Kibana)
- Private cloud configuration experience in VMWare, Rackspace, OpenShift or Openstack
- Prior experience working with C/C++ and able to read the code
- Working in an agile environment with agile methodologies like Scrum, Kanban, Safe etc.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.