Insights from the team & Your task
This is a great chance to be part of our realization teams that develop, experience and enjoy the full power of our complete customer features. This is done from several perspectives and involves a broad range of engineering activities. For instance writing requirements in collaboration with other teams, analysis of performance and improvement of feature properties in the SW. This is done also in collaboration with other teams at Zenseact with the latest technology available.
Your development team is part of the Area Release Train System & Features. Together with your team you will continuously develop the needed methods/tools and apply them in your daily work.
This includes for instance:
- Develop world-class requirements and verification methods, also in collaboration with other teams
- Develop Key Performance Indicators for the features
- Develop automated scripts for efficient analysis of any relevant log data
- Create and send relevant data queries to both verification and production car fleets and use the provided vehicle answer as input to analysis and improvements
- Improve feature performance in the code base
- Customer collaboration
- Competitor analysis
We are looking for passionate Software Development Engineers that really enjoy teamwork and making your team succeed. As a person you have a positive and entrepreneurial problem-solving mindset.
We are growing our teams and want to recruit both junior and senior Software Development Engineers. Your personality, motivation and curiosity to continuously learn fast is important.
We have identified the following characteristics as important:
- Identify and drive challenges forward - step by step
- Like to be fact driven and innovative when finding solutions
- You are skilled in C++ or strongly committed to become skilled
- Knowledge in development of embedded systems and cloud technology
- Have an end to end product perspective with a possibility to zoom both in and out
- You have both broad and deep knowledge within the field
- Enjoy working in an agile context with an MVP (Minimum Viable Product) mindset
- Interest in development tool chains including CI/CD with a verification and customer mindset
- Have a MSc degree in Engineering within a relevant field or similar knowledge
- Have a European driving license and an automotive interest
- Share our Zenseact values; Seek and share knowledge, take ownership, push boundaries and grow trust.... with people at heart.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.