Insights from the Team
As an Automotive Cyber Security Specialist at Zenseact you will work within the team Enterprise Security. It is a high-performing team that closely cooperates throughout all levels of the organization. Our responsibilities are Enterprise-wide and we work with everything from traditional Information Security, Cyber Security and Automotive Cyber Security standards.
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
The Automotive Cyber Security specialist´s responsibilities is the prevention of unauthorized intrusion (“hacking”) towards Zenseact's autonomous driving products and related systems and/or services by introducing cyber security at each phase of the product development lifecycle based on risk-approach methods, including but not limited to:
- Threats Assessment and Risk Analysis (TARA).
- Protecting information from unauthorized access, duplication, modification, or destruction.
- Testing for and correcting possible weaknesses or openings.
- Act as system owner of Enterprise Security teams services and applications.
- Checking for unregistered changes of information.
- Running defensive protocols and programs when breaches occur.
- Secure Design/Architecture Review.
- Vulnerability Management and Security Auditing.
Besides, you will be surrounded by a truly agile and international environment - we have colleagues from more then 57 different nationalities! Based on your competences and interests you will have the possibility to shape your own role and develop professionally - we strive for T-shaped competence at Zenseact!
Qualifications & experiences
- Minimum 10 years of experience from working within Cyber Security/Information Security, preferably from Automotive industry.
- Experience from working with ISO Standards, Security Frameworks and Network Safety Protocols.
- Experience of picturing different scenarios how a hacker would attempt to access information.
- Being able to think of creative new ways to develop and implement security measures and preventive protocols.
- Explaining risks in a polite and clear manner, using non-technical language.
- Being highly objective when running tests and analyzing weaknesses.
- DevSecOps mindset and experience working in an agile organization.
- M.Sc. or B.Sc. in a related field such as Cyber Security, IT, Computer Science etc.
- Enjoy working in an international organization with people from different cultures.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden/China.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.