Can your software skills push our Autonomous Driving algorithms into reality?
We are passionate about life and safety. Our purpose is to protect life on the road by providing a software platform for innovative and safe self-driving features that will change our society and the way we live forever. The latest advancements in the field of autonomous driving software development results in the engineering challenge of the century. Are you interested to be a part of that journey? Then continue reading!
Insights from the Team
Our Deep Learning Static Object team, is responsible for the training and deployment of deep neural networks that detects and classifies static objects. Our responsibilities are broad and include Designing Software, which is modular, correct, performing, testable, maintainable and fulfills the automotive industry safety requirements.
We are building a state-of-the-art 360° perception system for autonomous driving, and we are looking for a couple of super stars with expertise in Python, to help us create the first self-driving car ever!
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
What's in it for you? You have the possibility to influence the direction of the product and the way we work at an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future. All this at a global work place with people from all over the world (we have colleagues from 57 countries to be exact :)). You will be:
- A part of a cross functional and autonomous team, developing algorithms and development tools in the Computer Vision field for Active Safety and Autonomous Drive.
- Working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams at the frontier of Artificial Intelligence.
- Working with cutting-edge technology and with the latest Python and C++ best practices in a team that is driven by clean code and innovation.
And some of the work tasks can be:
- Train and tune our neural networks.
- Update training infrastructure.
- Working with data curation and annotation guidelines
- Ensuring high quality of data annotations
- Managing datasets used for training and evaluation (inhouse data collection, synthetic data generation, etc)
- Optimizing and streamlining the use of our computational (GPU) resources.
Based on your competences and interests you will have the possibility to shape your own role and develop professionally. The Static Object Detection team is only one example of a couple exciting Deep Learning teams!
Qualifications & Experiences
- Several years of broad industrial experience with Software Engineering.
- Experience with programming in Python.
- Collaborative Coding, Continuous Integration and Product Development.
- Familiar with working with databases and data storage solutions.
- Knowledge of, or experience in, Deep / Machine Learning algorithms.
- Ph.D., M.Sc. or B.Sc. in a related field such as: Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Engineering Physics, Robotics etc.
- Agile mindset and wanting to improve processes with new, fresh ideas.
You like to have fun at work!
Nice to Have
- Industrial or academic experience, particularly with neural networks.
- Good experience with C++ programing.
- Image, LiDAR or Radar data Processing.
- Big Data Management and Analysis.
- Experience within Elasticsearch, Kibana, etc.
- Experience within TensorFlow or similar.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion and “raison d’être”: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone.This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.