About the role
We are hiring an experienced C++ developer to the Perceived Road Estimation team.
About the team
The Perceived Road Estimation team is responsible for delivering a perceived road model in real time. We work in collaboration with other teams to develop AD and next generation of ADAS features. Our contribution is to develop robust lane tracking and road geometry fusion thus enabling autonomous drive. By joining us, you will be working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams, all the way from pixel to torque.
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Your mission & day-to-day tasks:
In this role, you influence the direction of the product in an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future of mobility.
- Develop the feature with support of recent research
- Write safety-critical product code in C++ using a modern development environment
- Deploy software to car and go out on test-drives
- Analyze log files to improve the algorithms
- Ensure the quality and safety of your delivery to customers
Your background & experience
- 3+ years of industrial experience within C++ SW development
- Programming in C++ is your passion
- Developing embedded real-time algorithms is one of your strong skills
- You embrace the agile development mindset
- Test-driven development attitude
- Knowledge in signal processing
- Automotive experience
- Programming experience with Python
- Programming experience with Matlab
- Experience using data from different sensor sources
- Functional safety experience
- Machine learning, computer vision or control theory knowledge
We strive for a T-shaped competence profile for all team members, so every member must be open to work on all topics relevant for the team while still fostering their special expertise.
More about Zenseact
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone.This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.