About the team
We are hiring an experienced C++ developer to the Perceived Road Estimation team. The task of the Perceived Road Estimation team is to deliver an accurate and robust real-time road model based solely on car-equipped sensors. Tasks such as lane tracking and road geometry fusion are important parts of the team’s responsibility. In the team, you will be working with highly skilled people in a collaborative agile team, all the way from pixel to torque.
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Your mission & day-to-day tasks
In this role, you shape our product in an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and form the future of mobility. You will spend your days doing a mix of the following:
- Develop state-of-the-art algorithms for multi-object tracking applications
- Keep up to date with recent advancements within the field of sensor fusion & estimation
- Perform data driven algorithmic enhancements
- Exercise quality aware software development
- Deploy and test your software in car
Your background & experience
- 3+ years of industrial experience within C++ SW development
- Programming in C++ is your passion
- Developing embedded real-time algorithms is one of your strong skills
- You embrace the agile development mindset
- Test-driven development attitude
- Knowledge in signal processing
- Automotive experience
- Programming experience with Python
- Programming experience with Matlab
- Experience using data from different sensor sources
- Functional safety experience
- Machine learning, computer vision or control theory knowledge
We strive for a T-shaped competence profile for all team members, so every member must be open to work on all topics relevant for the team while still fostering their special expertise.
More about Zenseact
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Flexible-remote way of working: Zenseact has a flexible and modern approach, thus is happy to offer to its employees the possibility for a combination of work at the office and from home. This doesn't include fully remote work from outside Sweden.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.