Insights from the Team
The Perceived Road Estimation teams are part of the product area Cruising and Highway Autonomous Driving and responsible for delivering a perceived road model in real time. We work in collaboration with other teams to develop AD and next generation of ADAS features. Our contribution is to develop robust lane tracking and road geometry fusion, that helps the car stay in lane, thus enabling a safe drive for the car users. By joining us, you will be working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams, all the way from pixel to torque.
Your mission & day-to-day tasks:
In this role, you influence the direction of the product in an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future of mobility.
- Develop feature concepts with support of recent research
- Bring new features into the target environment
- Design the software module and its signal interfaces, to enable flexibility and scaling
- Deploy software to car and go out on test-drives
- Analyze log files to improve the algorithms
- Ensure the quality and safety of your delivery to customers
Your background & experience
- Some years of industrial experience within embedded SW development
- Programming in C++ is your passion
- Developing embedded real-time algorithms is one of your strong skills
- You embrace the agile development mindset
- Test-driven development attitude
- Knowledge in signal processing
- Automotive experience
- Programming experience with Python/Matlab/Scripting
- Good understanding of machine-learning principles
- Experience using data from different sensor modalities
- Functional safety experience
- Computer vision and/or control theory knowledge
We strive for a T-shaped competence profile for all team members, so every member must be open to work on all topics relevant for the team while still fostering their special expertise.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone.This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.