Our Deep Learning Road Team is now looking for new talented deep learning engineers!
Insights from the Team
Our DL Road team, part of product area Static World, is responsible to combine individual Deep Neural Networks into one larger shared architecture. We are building a state-of-the-art 360° perception system for autonomous driving, and we are looking for a couple of superstars with expertise in Python and C++, to help us create the first self-driving car ever!
Your mission and day-to-day tasks
What's in it for you? You have the possibility to influence the direction of the product and the way we work at an exciting industry with the mission to save lives and shape the future. All this at a global work place with people from all over the world (we have colleagues from 57 countries to be exact :))
Example of your work tasks can be:
- You will be working with cutting-edge technology and with the latest Python and C++ best practices in a team that is driven by clean code and innovation.
- Train and tune our multitask neural networks (Python).
- Develop a deep learning framework for managing data and ground truth from multiple sources.
- Development of algorithms to process network output in a real time system (C++).
- Continuous development of deploy chain and infrastructure (C++).
- You will be part of a cross functional and autonomous team, developing algorithms and development tools in the Computer Vision field for Active Safety and Autonomous Drive.
- Working with highly skilled people in collaborative agile teams at the frontier of Artificial Intelligence.
Based on your competences and interests you will have the possibility to shape your own role and develop professionally. The Road team is only one example of a couple exciting Deep Learning teams in our company!
Qualifications & experiences
- Several years of industrial experience with programming in modern C++ and Python.
- Knowledge within Deep Learning.
- Experience from writing production code.
- Collaborative Coding, Continuous Integration and Product Development.
- Agile mindset and wanting to improve processes with new, fresh ideas.
- Ph.D., M.Sc. or B.Sc. in a related field such as: Computer Science, Machine Learning, Computer Vision, Engineering Physics, Robotics etc.
You like to have fun at work!
Nice to have
- Experience with CUDA and high performance computing.
- Experience with automotive coding standards (AUTOSAR, MISRA etc.)
- Sensor Hardware and Calibration, single- and multi-modal.
- Image, LiDAR or Radar Processing.
- GPU Programming, Computer Graphics and Embedded Software Development.
- Big Data Management and Analysis.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same mission: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone.This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.