Ready to buckle up in the driver’s seat on a software journey where autonomous driving is shaping the future? Do you want to develop People processes for a tech company that is pushing boundaries and creating the path in the ecosystem of intelligent mobility? Join a tech company with People at Heart, in the role as Vice President People.
We are looking for a VP People to join Zenseact on our new journey. Your role is to lead the people function at Zenseact and actively contribute to the development of the company as part of the company leadership team. The essence of this role is to ensure a people strategy and initiatives aligned with the company strategy and purpose to ensure we become a company of the future and employer of choice. The person we are looking for enjoys being part of a team that is highly dedicated to build and execute People Processes to contribute with value to the organization. He or she knows what it takes to challenge traditional ways and find new paths forward. You are strongly motivated to develop and co-create processes for professional people experience aligned with agile principles and a modern way of working to support a culture of innovation and change.
It is beneficial with previous experience from a business-oriented HR leadership role in a multicultural and international business environment, along with strong business acumen and commercial awareness. Translating business strategy into organizational topics while being hands-on in implementation.
- Contribute to the overall strategic development of the company
- Continuously improve and adapt our global People Strategy and drive initiatives aligned with the company strategy and purpose
- Ensure professional guidance, support and coaching to line managers in all People related topics
- Ensure that our People operations are in line with business requirements as well as company policies and guidelines e.g. Compensation & Benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.
- Work close with the leaders in the organization to further develop a strong leadership and culture
- Represent People/HR in the Zenseact Leadership Team and play a prominent role in building an even stronger leadership team
- Coach, inspire and develop the People Team at Zenseact.
As part of the company management and as responsible for the People function, the VP People is expected to have a University Degree in relevant area along with 10 years of relevant experience from leadership roles in HR, preferably in an international and software company. To be successful in the role you need to have excellent networking and interpersonal skills, with the ability to lead and influence people across different disciplines, cultures and positions. You are purpose driven, forward thinking and have an innovative approach to actively find winning solutions.
Furthermore, we believe you have:
- The passion to take strong ownership and ambitiously deliver on, or beyond, agreed goals and aspirations
- Ability to turn strategic initiatives into action; excited by setting a strategic direction as well as being hands on and drive own initiative e.g. related to leadership development, culture and incentive programs
- Natural flair to build trust in an open environment by involving others, building effective teams and act as a team player
- Driven to challenge and foster creativity and innovation, open to change and comfortable with navigating the unknown
- Motivated to drive continuous improvements and best practice sharing
- A winning attitude and perseverance, which shapes your leadership and ability to inspire people around you
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- You will be a champion of our company values; Grow trust, Seek and Share Knowledge, Push Boundaries and Take Ownership, and use them to build a strong culture and bring value to the company.
More about Zenseact
Zenseact’s purpose is to make safe and intelligent mobility real, for everyone, everywhere. We develop the complete software stack for ADAS and AD, from sensing to actuation. Our focus is to build a single cutting-edge software platform in order to serve various levels of autonomy and offer unequaled scalability at the same time. We operate out of Gothenburg, Sweden and Shanghai, China. Zenseact’s first self-driving deployment will be launched on the next-generation vehicle platform from Volvo Cars.
Self-driving cars, when real, is estimated to reduce fatal car accidents with more than 85%, saving more than 50,000 persons from dying in car accidents caused by human errors each year. We feel that is a goal worth pursuing.
But technology, software, tools and datasets would not mean much without the best people behind the wheel to drive them. At Zenseact, some five hundred of the best engineering minds globally, stationed across two continents, are collaborating with the same passion: to bring autonomous driving to the streets for real and create a safer journey for everyone. This is part of our culture and how we work, develop and grow together.
Zenseact works proactively to create a culture of diversity and inclusion, where individual differences are appreciated and respected. To drive innovation we see diversity as an asset, which means we value and respect differences in gender, race, ethnicity, religion or other belief, disability, sexual orientation or age etc.
Interviews are held on a continuous basis, so we highly recommend that you submit your application at your earliest convenience.